Carabao Cup 2nd Rd 

Newcastle v Burnley 

Newport v Southampton 

Albion v Arsenal 8pm SS3. Carabao Cup 3rd Rd draw follows this game 

EFL on Quest Carabao Cup 10.30pm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I’m before @rjw63 mentions Monday is not midweek :lol: 

I am with him on this I think all games Friday to Monday are the same game week so should be on the same fixture list.

Tuesday to Thursday is midweek footy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Benrahma how I wish we signed him last season 

Him and kalvin Phillip's are two we've missed out on that would have been great buys.

Edited by villa89

14 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Benrahma how I wish we signed him last season 

Smith said he never went for him as he plays on the left and we had that position covered at the time, 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's a red, I don't think it's as nasty as replays make it look, but he's reaching after a bad touch and it's reckless.

Incidentally, has Kasper Schmeichel turned into a complete knob over the last couple of years?

Yeh, did you forget the whole Pinning Bertie down to the floor because he dared to score past him?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's a red, I don't think it's as nasty as replays make it look, but he's reaching after a bad touch and it's reckless.

Incidentally, has Kasper Schmeichel turned into a complete knob over the last couple of years?

Yeah he's off balance, it's a bit negligent trying to make a tackle in that state.

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah he's off balance, it's a bit negligent trying to make a tackle in that state.

I don’t think he made a tackle tbh. He’s trying to put his leg down and “shield the ball” but the West Ham player sticks his leg out.

Personally, I think Perez is unlucky. 

3 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Yeh, did you forget the whole Pinning Bertie down to the floor because he dared to score past him?

That made me feel really uncomfortable at the time. Not saying that Schmeichel intended it in this way but it looked particularly weird in the context of George floyd/racial connotations (see here: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/25/oh-god-whats-he-doing-ian-wright-blasts-foxes-mans-actions-towards-aston-villa-player/%3famp). In any case, agree with the original post that he seems to have become a bit of an arse 

Â