Tim Iroegbunam

useless

I’d like to see him go out on loan next season to a Championship club. I like what I’ve seen, but unless he’s going to play in 50% of the games next year, I’d like him to go out and mix it up in the championship next season and bring him back when he’s 20.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d like to see him go out on loan next season to a Championship club. I like what I’ve seen, but unless he’s going to play in 50% of the games next year, I’d like him to go out and mix it up in the championship next season and bring him back when he’s 20.

Couldn't agree more, especially if we sign another DM. We (likely) won't sell both Luiz & Nakamba over the summer I would assume, so I would value him getting regular minutes so consistently. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Must start next game and take it from there. If he dose a job could well save us circa £50m 

Even if he " does a job " it would still be naive of us to not sign another mate.

I love what i've seen from him, but bare in mind, he is still very young.

Dips of form and mistakes etc at his age are still very possible due to inexperience and so on.

I don't want to send him on loan either though, unless we buy 2 outstanding midfielders.

• Like 4

Would love to see chuck, Tim and Ramsey on the pitch together this season , the more minutes the better , in fact give them a whole game once we safe.

They have played together for a few seasons, I think this is very important as they know how each other play , where they run and how they react in certain situations,  none of them has looked out of place when they have come on in the premier League. 

• Like 1

SG with some glowing praise for him in post match 

Said he believes " He IS ready " .

" I had the choice to put Callum on, I had the choice to put Nakamba on, but we believe Tim is READY. It's up to me to know how to bring him in, but Villa have a really good player on our hands " etc

Doesn't sound like " He needs to go out on loan " talk but you never know 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

In his fleeting appearances I'm hoping Iroegbunam will be a great player. He certainly looks the part, seems quite strong and mobile too.

As he's getting on away at Leicester he must be nearly there, ithink he should play against Norwich next game.

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

SG with some glowing praise for him in post match 

Said he believes " He IS ready " .

" I had the choice to put Callum on, I had the choice to put Nakamba on, but we believe Tim is READY. It's up to me to know how to bring him in, but Villa have a really good player on our hands " etc

Doesn't sound like " He needs to go out on loan " talk but you never know 

The loan isn’t only about being ready, for me if you’re good enough then you’re ready. But will our manager give him game time or he shall progress and develop going in a loan. 
I hope he starts him against Norwich.

3 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Just start him against them. It’s not just trying, it’s that he might offer something we don’t have. His presence is more than our other midfielders. Him and Chuck might not have the experience but they have the talent which most of our team don’t. We don’t want cloggers. We want to rely on talent.

Working hard alone will get you nowhere. Playing Watkins just because he presses good. I could understand if it was against top teams, but when we’re expected to attack, how can we make our main aim a defensive striker? 

No reactions left but agree completely

We need to keep him around the first team squad and be in charge of his developmental training at this crucial stage. No way we should send him to somewhere to train in poorer facilities and under in all fairness poorer tutelage in terms of training etc. Same with Chuck - if he stays…

Certain players it will fit to go out on loan and be the best route for them, no doubt. Just think he needs to be with us day in day out IMO and learn from one of the greatest Premier League midfielders of all time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

We need to keep him around the first team squad and be in charge of his developmental training at this crucial stage. No way we should send him to somewhere to train in poorer facilities and under in all fairness poorer tutelage in terms of training etc. Same with Chuck - if he stays…

Certain players it will fit to go out on loan and be the best route for them, no doubt. Just think he needs to be with us day in day out IMO and learn from one of the greatest Premier League midfielders of all time. 

i agree in principle, but if he does stay with the first team squad next season, he needs game time, or his development will suffer.

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

At 18 he should have learnt enough to be able to go out and gain experience elsewhere. Having more basic facilities for a while won’t hurt him imo.

Being around the first team would also be good experience but I’m not sure Gerrard is that involved in the actual coaching. A loan would probably be the best if Villa sign a first choice DM this summer.

Â