Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

34 minutes ago, YLN said:

Oh my days. Life is too short for this.

Nzogbia 78 in 281 - 0.27 contributions per appearance

Bailey 9 in 41 - 0.22 contributions per appearance.

Source: transfermarkt. Any further questions, take it up with them.

Per app is almost useless. Need to do per minute ;)

Question is does this stuff impact your lung capacity? No idea. 

If it does its not great but I suspect Emery will piece various things together about players character as well as performances before deciding if he wants to keep them.  I imagine this will be a mark in the negative side. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

If it does its not great but I suspect Emery will piece various things together about players character as well as performances before deciding if he wants to keep them.  I imagine this will be a mark in the negative side. 

That’s a fair question. Factors about how or will impact you are determined by your height, weight, overall health and if you mix it with other substances. This might be the only time he's done it, we simply don't know and for a professional athlete his body might be stronger. However, that's no excuse. Excessive use is horrible for the body, you can die doing it. The biggest danger is straight from the cannister (which he didn't do). 

If he was mixing with alcohol, it can cause issues like bodily control and sluggishness especially not something one should be driving and doing.

https://adf.org.au/drug-facts/nitrous-oxide/

Generally speaking, prolonged use in large quantities deprives the body of B12 and is really bad for the spinal area https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-64718233.amp

There's been examples in the media of young people and teens developing serious lung issues. Again, we don't know how much they were exposed to or how often. 

No drug is without risk and players should be actively aware not just of the publicity problem but what it does to their bodies. I hope it's just a silly one off. 

• Like 1

The summer can't come quick enough.

Possibly the biggest one trick pony i've ever seen.

He must be the easiest player ever to defend against considering all he can do is cut in and shoot with his left.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Possible extra curricular activities might explain why he's 24 and runs like he's 34 at times

Judging by your posts after the win it just seems as if your outlet for winning is complaining. He looked good too. 

Too bad McGinn failed when Bailey have him the goal on a silver plate. Did well today as a sub. Think this is is role. But don't think he will be happy with it. Will probably go to Germany, where he also can play European football. 

• Confused 1

A positive day all around, but Bailey is really starting to piss me off, and I just don't think he has what it takes. I really do not rate him at all and IMO it took far too long for us to drop him.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

He just takes forever to do anything.

This is the problem. And when he takes forever to make a decision, the dangerous situation is usually gone.

Edited by Tom13

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He was ok but what really wound me up was him patting the back of doucare when he got sent off. That scumbag did a horrific challenge on your team mate why you patting him on the back for ffs?

It is possible that the tackle may not have looked as bad from the angle he saw it at. I don't think any pat on the back would have been a "well done, for causing my teammate an injury". 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DeepDish said:

Too bad McGinn failed when Bailey have him the goal on a silver plate. Did well today as a sub. Think this is is role. But don't think he will be happy with it. Will probably go to Germany, where he also can play European football. 

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Could/should have had an assist, but I think that was a really poor cameo.

I want Traore on ahead of him next time.

Yeah. I said to my son this is a big chance for him when he came on.  Spaces around to be exploited v 10 men. 

I thought he totally blew it.  Completely fluffed his lines.  I'm amazed anyone can think he did well as a sub. 

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I have done quite a few balloons in Saigon bars and clubs, and it ended my chance of a Premier League career. 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

It is possible that the tackle may not have looked as bad from the angle he saw it at. I don't think any pat on the back would have been a "well done, for causing my teammate an injury". 

Better for him not to do that in my opinion. That would have pissed me off if i was in kamaras situation mate

15 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

He should have had an assist, was good work by Bailey getting down the line and cutting back for McGinn

Don't know about should have, wasn't a sitter. But it was a good cutback.

Â