Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

25 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

How about playing him on the other side ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

Can’t the whole idea is to have hime provide width on the right hand side  whilst the fullback provides it on the other flank

With our current options, he has to play but we really need better than him next season. The same is true of Emi2. We’ve managed to shift one of the Grealish three and I suspect the other two won’t be far behind. That summer was a disaster for us. Fortunately, with the sultan pulling the strings, this summer should be more productive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

With our current options, he has to play but we really need better than him next season. The same is true of Emi2. We’ve managed to shift one of the Grealish three and I suspect the other two won’t be far behind. That summer was a disaster for us. Fortunately, with the sultan pulling the strings, this summer should be more productive.

I’m not sure he has to play. You could easily play Moreno on the left in midfield or push Buendia in behind Watkins

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m not sure he has to play. You could easily play Moreno on the left in midfield or push Buendia in behind Watkins

Maybe but to be honest it’s marginal gains. I would use Bailey at home and maybe look at other options away. For what it’s worth, I prefer Bailey to Buendia. 

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Maybe but to be honest it’s marginal gains. I would use Bailey at home and maybe look at other options away. For what it’s worth, I prefer Bailey to Buendia. 

Both aren’t good enough. I doubt both will be starting for us next year. If Buendia can put in performances like he did today on a consistent basis, then perhaps that might change.

Close to giving up on Bailey. Tried to stick with him but it just isn’t happening for him. He’s dreadful in nearly every match he plays. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â