U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

That was an entertaining half, some of the lesser celebrated players like Lindley, Tommi O'Reilly, and Abldeen-Goodridge all having really good games, Chukwuemeka and Barry looking dangerous, great goals as well, brilliant assist from Tommi O'Reilly for Young's goal.

• Like 2

OBE  i was watching on a crap stream on my mobile but i also thougbt big Tim was incredible tonight. Theres two exceptional parts to his game aren't there. His passing of 30 yd plus balls that he makes look as easy as a 5 yarder and the way he tackles so aggresively yet cleanly. As you say he can win balls he has no right to and then casually ping a ball to feet from 30 yards all day and all night. His win rate for tackles must be around 75 percent at this level surely. 

Anyway the question i have for you is do you think he is the long term solution at dm for us. Do you think he might have the quality to be that player at the very highest level ?  

I think that but then he has so much to his game that i then start thinking hes more box to box. 

Edited by MWARLEY2

The answer is I dunno - it might sound weird but I think he might benefit from us signing another midfielder - it'll give him a chance to go out on loan and prove what he's got against proper first team players. He seems mentally strong, he's brave on and off the ball and he seems to make pretty good decisions - he's got a chance.

• Thanks 1