U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

I watched the highlights of yesterday's game on AVTV and it's such a shame that they only had one angle of the penalty - from the AVTV angle, you can't see just how bad a decision it is - the space between them when the player goes down is literally big enough for another player to have run through. I'm still slightly taken aback by it now.

Next fixtures, starting tomorrow.

Friday 14th
19:00 sha(14)          v Stoke City(4)
19:00 Notts Forest(13) v Norwich City(2)
19:00 Reading(12)      v Newcastle United(7)

Sunday 16th
12:00 Middlesbrough(11) v Sunderland(8)

Monday 17th
19:00 Southampton(10) v Fulham(1)
19:00 West Brom(2)    v Aston Villa(5)
19:00 Wolves(9)       v Burnley(6)

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Next fixtures, starting tomorrow.

Friday 14th
19:00 sha(14)          v Stoke City(4)
19:00 Notts Forest(13) v Norwich City(2)
19:00 Reading(12)      v Newcastle United(7)

Sunday 16th
12:00 Middlesbrough(11) v Sunderland(8)

Monday 17th
19:00 Southampton(10) v Fulham(1)
19:00 West Brom(2)    v Aston Villa(5)
19:00 Wolves(9)       v Burnley(6)

Is it at The Hawthorns? Edit- it’s at the New Buck’s Head stadium, Telford’s ground for anyone else

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

Friday 14th
19:00 sha(14)          1-1 Stoke City(4)
19:00 Notts Forest(13) 3-2 Norwich City(2)
19:00 Reading(12)      1-4 Newcastle United(7)

Sunday 16th
12:00 Middlesbrough(11) 3-2 Sunderland(8)

1 minute ago, Kingman said:

4pm?.. Thought it was 7pm?

It is 7. Unless it has changed very recently and the OS and soccerway are yet tp update.

• Thanks 1

A few mysteries to be solved for tonight's selection.

• Is Bogarde back? Where has he been? Is he injured?
  • Will Kerr go straight into the side?
  • Will Kesler-Hayden play or is he an unriskable first team back up?
  • What happened to Declan Frith? When will we see him again?
  • Will Tim Iroegbanum return, or is he also an unriskable first team squad member?
  • Will Tyreik Wright play after his return from loan?
  • Do you think we might give that Indiana Vassilev chap a game? We know he trains, we've seen him, but he seems to live in a strange limbo.

I'm looking forward to the team news later!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

A few mysteries to be solved for tonight's selection.

• Is Bogarde back? Where has he been? Is he injured?
  • Will Kerr go straight into the side?
  • Will Kesler-Hayden play or is he an unriskable first team back up?
  • What happened to Declan Frith? When will we see him again?
  • Will Tim Iroegbanum return, or is he also an unriskable first team squad member?
  • Will Tyreik Wright play after his return from loan?
  • Do you think we might give that Indiana Vassilev chap a game? We know he trains, we've seen him, but he seems to live in a strange limbo.

I'm looking forward to the team news later!

image.thumb.jpeg.c4b23a22c61c03b2da1d11d665ba7e17.jpeg

• Like 1

I don't know if it costs but here is a link the details are at the bottom of the page.

'Alternatively, season ticket holders and members can also enjoy a live stream of the match. Click here and log in with your My Albion account linked to your season ticket or membership.

The stream will begin 10 minutes before kick-off (6.50pm).

If you haven’t yet set up your account click here for instructions.'

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't know if it costs but here is a link the details are at the bottom of the page.

'Alternatively, season ticket holders and members can also enjoy a live stream of the match. Click here and log in with your My Albion account linked to your season ticket or membership.

The stream will begin 10 minutes before kick-off (6.50pm).

If you haven’t yet set up your account click here for instructions.'

Seems about as straight forward as avfc.co.uk :D

Register a My Albion account

1. Visit login.wba.co.uk and click Create Account
  2. Complete the short form and click Continue. Please enter the email address you have registered with the club
  3. Check your inbox for an activation email – if you don’t receive one within a few minutes contact sso@wbafc.co.uk for a new activation link
  4. When activated return to login.wba.co.uk and sign in to your account, following the instructions below to link your ticketing account

Link your My Albion and Ticket accounts

1. Login to your My Albion account at login.wba.co.uk
  2. Confirm your opt in preferences – make sure you tick YES to emails from West Bromwich Albion in order to receive important updates and offers from the club
  3. Click Link Account Number on your Profile page
  4. Click Link your Current Member Number here on the Linked Accounts page
  5. If you are missing any required fields you will be prompted to complete them in your My Albion profile
  6. When directed to tickets.wba.co.uk add the Customer ID number (starts with a 2 or a 3) that is printed on your stilecard or latest match ticket. If you do not know your Customer ID number contact sso@wbafc.co.uk. If you do not have an email address on your ticketing account you won’t be able to link, please contact tickets@wbafc.co.uk to add your email address to your ticketing account. If your first name and / or surname don't match your ticketing account you won't be able to link, again please contact tickets@wbafc.co.uk
  7. If you have entered the correct number you will be logged in to your ticketing account. If you link to an incorrect number or receive an error message please contact sso@wbafc.co.uk.

When visiting shop.wba.co.uk click on the log in icon on the top right corner of the website and then select ‘Login with your My Albion account’ and click Continue. You will be redirected to login.wba.co.uk where you just need to enter your email address and password if you have already created your account.

Troubleshooting

• If you can’t create a My Albion account with your email address it may be that it is already registered to another account. Each My Albion account must have a unique email address
  • Generic addresses like info@ sales@ admin@ won’t be accepted, please ensure you use a personal email address
  • If you cannot link your My Albion and ticketing accounts it may be because the account details don’t match, please contact tickets@wbafc.co.uk to ensure we have the most up to date information on your ticketing account
  • If you don’t receive your activation or password re set emails please check your junk folders. If they are still not received please contact sso@wbafc.co.uk
  • If you link your My Albion account to the wrong ticketing account please contact tickets@wbafc.co.uk and we can correct for you

I've created a login, but looking into it seems a 'memebership' is something different and costs money, basically the equivalent to the VillaTV subscriptions. Although people might want to look for themselves as I might have misunderstood something along the way.

At least cameras being there will least mean we should get to see our goals should we score any.