U23 Development League 2021/2022

BOF

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I've created a login, but looking into it seems a 'memebership' is something different and costs money, basically the equivalent to the VillaTV subscriptions. Although people might want to look for themselves as I might have misunderstood something along the way.

At least cameras being there will least mean we should get to see our goals should we score any.

Baggie tesco bag *******

signed up as well, damn it

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I’ve tried but no way I’m giving them my picture and my address as they will come round and kill my pets

I've put James Brown and a Philip Coutinho image 😂

• Haha 3

Was really looking forward to this too, wanted to see how Barry and Young looked. Kerr not in so not missed out on that, I'm wondering if we are going to have him on standby for the weekend just incase Ezri doesn't make it. Seems logical, big lad for his age and Gerrard and Co know what he's capable of just incase the worst happens.

The Birmingham mail have a live text commentary here:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/aston-villa-west-brom-live-22777492

19 mins: Feeney booked

The centre-back brings down Zohore as Albion win a free-kick which will be whipped into Villa's box. Feeney heads clear.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jayden Barber going under the radar a little, but he's doing well to be getting this much game time for the u23s as sixteen year old first year scholar, England youth international as well in the same age group as Feeney and Patterson, he's actually younger than Feeney.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Jayden Barber going under the radar a little, but he's doing well to be getting this much game time for the u23s as sixteen year old first year scholar, England youth international as well in the same age group as Feeney and Patterson, he's actually younger than Feeney.

Since you mentioned him he's laid one on a plate for Barry and now got an assist!*

Excellent work.

*Or Raikhy has, depending on which commentary you go with. :)

EDIT - definitely Raikhy, the Mail have changed their commentary now.

• Thanks 1