Walsall vs Aston Villa - 21.07.21 @19:30

MaVilla

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Can’t believe this but I totally agree with you for once. Really impressed with him so far!

Not sure if your joking or not 😂

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

Buendia is going to be an absolute beast. It isn’t just his two worldy passes but it’s his movement and little flicks. Unbelievable - he must have done the same flick 4 times in a tight space. Love Ollie. Ash looks solid and steady. Always really rated Nakamba - I’m really not sure we need a DM…

Edited by Villa87

-----------------------------Steer---------------------------

Guilbert-----Bogarde----Hause----Chrisene

--------Ramsey----Hourihane--McGinn--------

JPB------------------------------------------------Davis

---------------------------Wesley--------------------------

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Buendia is going to be an absolute beast. It isn’t just his two worldy passes but it’s his movement and little flicks. Unbelievable - he must have done the same flick 4 times in a tight space. Love Ollie. Ash looks solid and steady. Always really rated Nakamba - I’m really not sure we need a DM…

We don't...  Our midfield struggles last season were caused by Barkley's habit of going missing on both ends of the pitch, but try telling that to someone who thinks we need some massive brick shithouse who will somehow solve all our problems.

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Wouldn’t it be great if the sole reason Wes got fit was to crunch Ben Mee and then he’ll just retire!!

Still hate Ben Mee with a passion. The fact he pretty much got away with that awful tackle disgusts me. Would love to see that happen. 

Looking reasonably sharp, couple decent goals from good through balls, I expect the youngsters to stay on for 2nd half and maybe young and emi.

Good training game although there large black player in the middle needs to have a word with himself grabbing chuck and throwing him to the floor. ( think it was chuck, volume not on and cameras are panned out)

Â