Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

if you have the power to do that, why not do something that actually benefits you in some way? seems odd that you have the power to crack passwords and you use that power to sabotage FPL teams....

**** knows. but it's happening a lot.

It recently happened to "Let's Talk FPL" who is probably the biggest and most popular/followed FPL account on social media

30 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

if you have the power to do that, why not do something that actually benefits you in some way? seems odd that you have the power to crack passwords and you use that power to sabotage FPL teams....

Passwords are less and less effective to do much damage these days, almost everything with money involved supports 2FA. Considering there are prizes on the line I'm suprised FPL doesn't have better security, really. Even VT supports authenticators ffs. For such a well used site to not bother is a little shoddy. 

Edited by Davkaus

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Passwords are less and less effective to do much damage these days, almost everything with money involved supports 2FA. Considering there are prizes on the line I'm suprised FPL doesn't have better security, really. Even VT supports authenticators ffs. For such a well used site to not bother is a little shoddy. 

i never even knew there were prizes. i thought it was just fun

probably get into trouble for starting a work league now...

Plus the hacking will just be for shits and giggles. It's someone with an interest in FPL and the site has an obvious weakness, so the mentality will be 'why not'. And I imagine it does benefit them rank-wise :)

Trent to Alonso done and Ronaldo captain. Keeping him because I don't want to minus 4 just before a wildcard, even though I'm fully aware it could backfire. I just think it's slightly mad to take a hit to remove a fit Ronaldo. Plus with everyone else seemingly moving off him and on to a quite defensively minded Chelsea attacking asset, it wouldn't surprise me if Ronnie still out-scored Lukaku.

7 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Ronaldo benched 🙃

My instincts mocking me. They said get rid. I said no. Need an early Cavani substitution now please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a-k said:

7 GWs in and I'm yet to have a double figure return on my captain. In fact, captain has blanked in 5/7 GWs. 

Honestly, I'm not even joking, it's been proven that if you're so shite at picking captains always and I mean always choose Salah. He will haul more often than not.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Honestly, I'm not even joking, it's been proven that if you're so shite at picking captains always and I mean always choose Salah. He will haul more often than not.

Or just ask @Stevo985 who he is picking and do the opposite. 

• Haha 1

Â