Soft drinks

Xela

Why do people in this Irish TV show I'm watching have bottles of an orange-juice-like-but-not-real-juice liquid in their refrigerators? Sometimes, the substance is given to children for breakfast. What the **** is that ****? Is it some kind of squash? People drink that for breakfast?  

6 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Why do people in this Irish TV show I'm watching have bottles of an orange-juice-like-but-not-real-juice liquid in their refrigerators? Sometimes, the substance is given to children for breakfast. What the **** is that ****? Is it some kind of squash? People drink that for breakfast?  

What's it called? 

14 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Prof Pepper tastes absolutely nothing like Dr Pepper

So you're saying it might be nice then.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

How can anyone not like Dr Pepper? It’s glorious! 

I honestly think it's vile. But then I also can't stand root beer. I know they're not identical but they do share some traits. Obviously my palate is not geared for them at all.

11 minutes ago, BOF said:

I honestly think it's vile. But then I also can't stand root beer. I know they're not identical but they do share some traits. Obviously my palate is not geared for them at all.

Yeah I love root beer too, I also love marmite and cinnamon so my taste buds are definitely set to freak mode. 

Edited by Ingram85

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Wtf does a dream flavoured drink taste like?

Like normal coke with a twist of fruit. I can't put my finger on what it is... similar to mango, but not as strong. 🤔

• Thanks 1

Â