James Ward-Prowse

dont_do_it_doug.

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Us vs another club, I think we have the financial power to get this done 

Not asking for your source but you called Jack’s departure before others, correct?

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Enda said:

Not asking for your source but you called Jack’s departure before others, correct?

Yep

46 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Plop, Arse or Spurz?

Plop? 

30 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Leicester 

Liverpool but they need to sell to buy. The have too many fringe players they need to shift 

2 minutes ago, crimski said:

Would love it if we got him. I can't help but feel bad for Southampton fans though. 

They do need money and there is value out there tonrepalce what they've lost, but it will be a tough task to stay out of a relegation  battle

Looking at Southampton's squad they look seriously weak and could be in serious danger of going down next season, they need to strengthen and need money to do so, so I don't think the idea of them selling Ward-Prowse is so unbelievable, if they sell him and use the money to strenghten the team over four or five positions they will probably have a better chance of staying up than they do with him. Of course they've got the Ings money but that will go on his replacement or most of it will.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

So Liverpool want him but he's not really any good and basically just a free kick taker? 

I think he’s a potential successor to Henderson both for them and England, great at break up play. Remember Gana for us, was quality just had poor players around him I think he would be a good deal really make us solid in midfield 

This is the one I’ve been hoping for. An excellent midfielder would make a massive difference to this team. Not sure we stand a chance if Liverpool are in for him. Might need agents Ings and Targett to do some work. Hopefully Liverpool can’t afford him.

10 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think he’s a potential successor to Henderson both for them and England, great at break up play. Remember Gana for us, was quality just had poor players around him I think he would be a good deal really make us solid in midfield 

Yeah, I'm not doubting that, just a dig at all those people who keep coming on saying he's not really that good and wouldn't be happy with him. 

Â