Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

There it is! Brilliantly set up by Barry Bannan.

Hands in the air, who else is really only watching this for the post-match heat maps of wee Baz Bannan? 

Bannan really should have played his football at a higher level his whole career.

I would guess that Wednesday are understanding of his occasional lapses and have been rewarded with the loyalty of a player with more ability than anyone else in their division and just about anyone in the division above.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bannan really should have played his football at a higher level his whole career.

I would guess that Wednesday are understanding of his occasional lapses and have been rewarded with the loyalty of a player with more ability than anyone else in their division and just about anyone in the division above.

If Lambert hadn't tanked his career. If Houllier hadn't had to step down. If Pulis didn't join Palace just after he joined Messi would have had a few more CL trophies I have no doubt. He'd have been teeing him up for fun.

But seriously I do agree.

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

If Lambert hadn't tanked his career. If Houllier hadn't had to step down. If Pulis didn't join Palace just after he joined Messi would have had a few more CL trophies I have no doubt. He'd have been teeing him up for fun.

If...🍺

• Like 1

Â