Play Off Finals Championship League 1 & League 2

andykeenan

Forest deserve that for a throughly unprofessional last 10 minutes. Lolley trying to be Messi. Jed Spence trying to be Cafu.

Players just rifling shots in and trying to be clever instead of just hitting Davis who's been begging for the ball.

Davis on the bench again today. I hope that Forest can make it to the final, would prefer to see them in the Premier League over Huddersfield or Sheffield United.

• Like 1

Forest need to get a grip of this game, can't get out of their own half and have barely touched the ball. Unless something changes only a matter of time before Sheffield United score.

I'm presuming he's not fit to start, but I think Davis would really help Forest in this game, someone to help them keep the ball and link up play high up the pitch.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Blimey - what's he got against the Sheffield United fans?

There was some spite in that celebration!

Johnson Dad played for both Sheffield teams, maybe had a bad experience at one

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Blimey - what's he got against the Sheffield United fans?

There was some spite in that celebration!

Yeah I wondered that too. History perhaps or is he just a cocky git ?

One of the Sheffield United players complained about how hard Forest celebrated their second goal at the weekend, Forest fans have been booing that player, and when Forest scored today I think they might have wanted to show that they will celebrate as much as they want.

• Like 1

Â