Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

Funny story, in hindsight.

My cousin managed to skewer his foot right through on one of those metal pipes that the water shoots through in a fountain when celebrating the bronze medal back in 94.

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Funny story, in hindsight.

My cousin managed to skewer his foot right through on one of those metal pipes that the water shoots through in a fountain when celebrating the bronze medal back in 94.

Shannyn Sossamon Cringe GIF

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Spain set up to play 800 passes per game and 70% possession

So in what minute will Murphy suggest bringing traore on? 

From the man who didn't want to play Jack on the basis he has no pace.

About 23 minutes.

• Like 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

So watching Poland with the fam. How is that not offside? Swear I don't understand the rules anymore.

Because these aren't bullshit PL officials where you are called offside for your left testicle being in an advance position.

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Because these aren't bullshit PL officials where you are called offside for your left testicle being in an advance position.

But large parts of his upper body was offside. It's an obvious advantage in the direction the ball is moving. I can't understand that not being offside

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

You don't score goals with your arms.

To follow that bizarre logic he could score with his chest, head and upper shoulder, and neck.

But that's not the point. He was offside and got an advantage of it. Thus it should have been offside.

Â