Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

That happened way too much. The goal was inevitable. So many dodgy moments before. I get Emery wants the team to do it as matter of course but Olsen and some others aren't capable

That’s true. It’s also true that by giving the ball away so needlessly it puts undue pressure on. Especially in areas go the pitch he shouldn’t be losing the ball, especially with the abilities he has. 

14 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I still believe he can improve but he's another along a few others who really need to step up if they want to be a part of this journey 

It's a journey into oblivion right now ;)

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Commentators on my stream gave him MOTM. I thought he was excellent, especially defensively. 

Jesus. He was rubbish for 70 minutes! Surprises me that does. 

Anyway, will be replaced soon enough and I can stop coming on here slating him! 

10 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Took his goal well, we just can't keep affording him to be a passenger for 60 minutes each game.

Personally I thi k the problem is we aren't a keep the ball pass it around team, he's a passenger because of how we play football

When we sort ourselves out and move the ball better he won't be, we have to get him involved more

• Like 2

Just now, villa4europe said:

Personally I thi k the problem is we aren't a keep the ball pass it around team, he's a passenger because of how we play football

When we sort ourselves out and move the ball better he won't be, we have to get him involved more

I think with more natural width in the squad he'd prosper more also - but I agree, I think the better we get at playing it from the back and into feet the more players like Emi can influence the game.

Â