Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, burchy said:

Look at the body language there, I don’t think he’s a happy camper at the moment. In truth I’m a bit worried about the Gerrard Coutinho love in. Buendia is outshining him at present yet not getting game time. All smells a bit too Southgatey for me. Play our in form players…simples…..or go

We have a great habit of trying to read into everything.  He might not be happy - Gerrard might have said "Coutinho is my number 1 boy and you're backup, Emi" OR he might have had a particularly frustrating training session.  Could be anything.

Just now, sne said:

Looking forward to another season with Buendia not deemed fit enough to start but also being our best player every time he gets on the pitch :D 

As long as we get a result, who cares?

38 minutes ago, bobzy said:

We have a great habit of trying to read into everything.  He might not be happy - Gerrard might have said "Coutinho is my number 1 boy and you're backup, Emi" OR he might have had a particularly frustrating training session.  Could be anything.

It’s always most likely to be the most negative scenario! 

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

me, I like watching us with Emi in the side, we have a swagger about us. Look disjointed and turgid when he is not on the pitch 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Depends on the result, if Bournemouth bash us tomorrow and we win with our only chance of the game from a set piece would you be satisfied

This is actually what happened last time we played them opening day and that was the worst season in our history

Performance is as important as the result tomorrow

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This is bullshit. Gerrard doesn’t like all three of them and said there’s no way he’s sharing another plane with them.  Especially Buendia. Hates him the most.

He hates the way he keeps making him look a wally :rant:

• Haha 1

Â