• Grealish
    • El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Chukwuemeka (Traoré 73)
    • Ramsey (El Ghazi 79)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/21 at 22:59

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You don't get a contract at a scum 6 club without being a bit of a word removed.

What if Jack were to end up at one sometime in the future ?

23 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Bitter Tuchel moaning about the ref. Take the defeat graciously you miserable German arsehat.

He will be there for about 2 seasons, win a few trophies, fall out and get sacked, and go to another ESL job. 

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Emi Martinez is my player of the season and I’ll flight anyone who doesn’t agree.

Two tickets to Portugal please. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Have we decided some players are not good enough too soon ? Hause has always performed when selected and both he and Nakamba today were outstanding perhaps if given time and support we could save some cash on replacements and spend it elsewhere in the squad ?

• Like 2

As a fan you are always greedy and you do wonder how West Spam have ended up 10 points and 5 places above us, and we are 10 points and 1 place above Brucey's Newcastle.

Everton have tanked again 5-0 on your last game does not bode well for them. I think we are in a good shout next season to firmly establish ourselves as a top 10 team. I can't see West Ham or Leeds having as good as a season as this year, and nobody below us scares me now that Nuno is leaving Wolves.

Edited by The Fun Factory

3 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

As a fan you are always greedy and you do wonder how West Spam have ended up 10 points and 5 places above us, and we are 10 points and 1 place above Brucey's Newcastle.

Everton have tanked again 5-0 on your last game does not bode well for them. I think we are in a good shout next season to firmly establish ourselves as a top 10 team. I can't see West Ham or Leeds having as good as a season as this year, and nobody below us scares me now that Nuno is leaving Wolves.

Europa League qualification has to be the minimum next season especially if we spend another absolute fortune in the close season.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They both scored which will put a positive light on their performance but el ghazi and traore came very close to killing us today, funny how that works 

Tracking back was awful, the shape was always going to make it hard but until we scored Chelsea had so much joy from the wing backs that they should have scored in all honesty, a mixture of the back 4 being comfortable with crosses and Timo Werner kept us in it 

They were really poor 

Not a comment on the tracking back as such but the plan was clearly to keep it very central and let them ping in crosses all day knowing we had three big centre backs in the back four and a keeper who is comfortable with crosses. So the joy from the wing backs was mostly tactical I’d say. I’d have to watch again to see whether the tracking back was down to laziness or intended to help us counter but we definitely wanted them to be swinging in crosses.

Â