• Grealish
    • El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Chukwuemeka (Traoré 73)
    • Ramsey (El Ghazi 79)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/21 at 22:59

After The WhatsApp tiff from a mate after the Spurs game , the Chelsea boys turn today and apparently Jack is a cheating ducking word removed … it’s quite simples , don’t throw an arm and hit him in the face and he doesn’t have to over act… no mention from them of Jorginho going down like he took a bullet to the head in the first half … oh well , if I had to rely on Spurs to get 4th guess I’d be bitter as well

as to the game , we hung in there where as on another day we’d have folded so credit there to everyone , looking forward to the summer window , quality over quantity in this one and top 8 is achievable next season 

Nakamaba MOTM i think , he’s a bit limited as a player but he tracked his man , blocked and made tackles really well today

• Like 1

I've just been taking the piss out of my mate for losing his 500 pound bet. He had bet that Chelsea finished above Liverpool at end of the season.

Let's say I been getting some proper abuse 😂.

Fantastic game from everyone involved today, they got the job done.

Excellent season comes to a close with an excellent result. We've dominated London this season (except West Ham we should have won on their patch though). 

We've dominated a few games this season that we didn't win so that's something to look forward for next season. 

Looks like we're going to have break the ESL top 6 thanks Leicester.

Edited by Sulberto21

Good performance against a team that's better than us and had something to play for.

Martinez - man mountain.

Konsa - hard afternoon, lost his man for their goal, but not bad.

Hause - he's turned into a really solid Prem defender. A lovely interception in the first half which he then turned into a lovely long pass for Watkins to break stunned good day up.

Mings - absolute rock.

Targett - hard day at the office given the way Chelsea played but another solid performance and underlined why he's the players player of the season.

Nakamba - fantastic game. Man was everywhere, running down everything, being a huge nuisance, probably the best game he's had for us.

McGinn - as ever, the engine room. Really would have scored a chance he made himself from nothing by just hassling his opponent.

Grealish - quieter game purely from us being in the backfoot, but still involved in both goals

Traore - the enigma. Defensively lax, the customary moments of being world class immediately followed by looking like he's never seen a football. And then he scores an exquisite goal, and gets a pen.

AEG - some solid running and the man can take a penalty absolutely emphatically.

Watkins - the usual from Ollie, none stop running and hassling.

Chukwuemeka - couldn't really get into the game but glimpses of him being up to this standard.

Ramsay - little to do.

Good end to the season.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Also, mason mount is a whiny little bitch

You don't get a contract at a scum 6 club without being a bit of a word removed.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

See, this is where you’re absolutely, incredibly, unbelievably wrong. It was a fantastic performance. 

Why? Because that Chelsea squad is probably worth half a billion and they’ve got probably 8/9 players that would walk into our team. 

So, what I think you’re trying to say is, it was an incredible performance from a team that aren’t as good as the world class team they were playing. 

You’re welcome. 

UTV.

Was just reflecting on the game and how i saw it buddy. Chin up.

Been a great season and we should all be happy.

Marv was class today, and I don’t think it’s coincidence that we’ve won the last two with Jack back on the pitch. 
Would have liked Emi to get the record, but maybe that’s one for next season. 

My how far we’ve come, looking forward to next season!!

Â