• Grealish
    • El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Chukwuemeka (Traoré 73)
    • Ramsey (El Ghazi 79)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/21 at 22:59

back to back wins v spurs and chelsea to finish the season. 55 points - +20 ( TWENTY) over last season's total. Excellent season, well done all. 

Rode a chelsea storm in the first half, defended very resiliently. Martinez is such a huge player for us. 

Also kudos to Hause and Nakamba, two squad players who have had great games in the past two games too. 

Go and enjoy a rest and see you all in July!

• Like 4

Brilliant stuff from the Villa boys. Whets the appetite for next season nicely. 

Had to turn the commentary off due to the Chelsea love in. We’ve just beat them but all they can do is blow smoke to Tuchel’s arse. 

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

When this lot of words removed take on the Mancs, there's no ideal result other than a meteor hitting the stadium. Unlikable bunch of words removed. 

Can't say I disagree.

Be even better if a few small heaths snuck in as well 😂

Edited by rjw63
Phat fingers
  • Haha 1

Smash and grab.

Great result not a great performance. Nakamba an absolute tank.

Before you hammer me, it's just how i saw the game.

Doesn't take away it's been a brilliant season and great seeing the fans back out there.

Edited by villalad21

Tough game obviously, but thought we were really quite poor today. Maybe that was due to Chelsea's intensity, but we were thoroughly outplayed.

On the other hand, we were really clinical and it was another brilliant win against a top side. Great season to finish on 55 points, I've been critical of Smith at times but overall a very positive season and we should have finished higher with the points we had.

Onwards and upwards to next season. Hopefully some real quality to come in this summer so we can improve again next season.

Brilliiant way to end the seson, Nakamba was fantastic and he deserved to start after the way he played against Spurs. Can't wait to get back to Villa Park, the fans who were lucky enough to go today did the club proud.

I went for an esoteric Mings vote because I figured he wasn't going to get some of the recognition he truly deserved today.

Excellent from Nakamba, Hause, Emi, Targett, Traore and Jack. AEG is ice cold on those pens too!

What a season it's been. Back to back wins against the ESL scum is the perfect ending! Onwards and upwards! UTV!

• Like 1

Like 2011 all over again when we beat both Arsenal and Liverpool in the last 2 games. I think we have about 7 more points than that and 2 places less.

Hopefully history won't repeat itself in that we sell all of our best players and re-hire Mcleish.

We are the only team in the bottom half to have a plus goal difference which suggests that we have finished a couple of places lower than we should have.

Had Jack stayed fit we would have been top 8 I am fairly certain of that.

Great times to be  Villa fan, we are looking to build something special here.

Can't wait to go back to Villa Park in August. UTV.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 3

Marvelous was fantastic today, as was our whole back line. 

So good to see some fans back in giving their full voice. What a way to sign off the season. Well done Deano and the lads, you’ve done us proud. 

Â