Weekends Football 22/23 May

andykeenan

36 minutes ago, useless said:

Barnsley have been very poor, Swansea haven't been particularly great themselves. Surely Brentford have to be strong favorites in the final.

You’d think so. I can’t see past Brentford. They’ll be strong favourites. 

38 y.o Fabio Quagliarella with his 13th goal of the season for Sampdoria 

Zlatan ended up on 15 so might still catch him. Zlatan turns 40 in a few months thou so got a couple years on him.

Young lad Goran "penishair" Pandev has 7

I'm glad it wasn't Bournemouth.  Nothing against them in particular, yeah they are a bunch of shithouses and were a bit too vocal about hAwKeYe kEePiNg vILlA iN tHe pReMiEr lEaGuE when they went down but that's to be expected. I just think the same three teams who got relegated last season going straight back up isn't a good look for football.  Brentford are a likeable club too, they don't have bags of money and are always selling their best players but still keep improving, I know that kind of model works less well the closer to the top of the game you get but we could learn a few things from them with regards to recruitment. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sne said:

38 y.o Fabio Quagliarella with his 13th goal of the season for Sampdoria 

Zlatan ended up on 15 so might still catch him. Zlatan turns 40 in a few months thou so got a couple years on him.

Young lad Goran "penishair" Pandev has 7

Pandev is class.

image.jpeg.10ef22de88e8603a4291bca91c3ad1e2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Leicester have been shafted by VAR in favour of a Super 6 team, surprise surprise. Blatant handball before Bale’s goal and the rules say it has to be disallowed.

Simply corrupt.

• Like 1

Pep crying tears about how Sergio cannot be replaced because the likes of him and David Silva have built this club, **** off, the people who bought the club and bought the trophies will buy you another mate.

Touching moment, kma.

Â