• El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Luiz (Grealish 73)
    • Chukwuemeka (Nakamba 88)
    • Philogene-Bidace (Traoré 90+2)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/05/21 at 22:59

There fans hated it even more when we brought youth on to see out a game against them 🤣🤣🤣.

THEY'RE GIVING A 17 YEAR OLD HIS DEBUT

WE'VE LIVED TO SEE ASTON VILLA DABBING ON US

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-vs-villa-wed-19th-may-ko-6pm-live-on-sky.41042/page-79

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Reading the spurs forum and some of these comments are just classic.

It starts with:

Fair play to him for still playing for his club, but it's a bit of a travesty that someone as good as Grealish is still playing for Villa at 25. He deserves a lot more. ->>>( Well he's not going to be playing for your shite club)

Just realized McGinn looks like the before picture of Sloth from the Goonies.->>>( I'm sure we may of found you a character likeness also)

Grealish wouldn’t be rolling around if he got a decent haircut and put his shinnies on: you’ve got to be at least Ginola good to get away with that!->>>( of course haircuts and whinnies are to totally do with be knocked to the ground)

Grealish falls down more than any Human in the entirety of history.->>>( I bet if we dug into this posters history we'd find you lay on your back more than a prostitute does in her entire life)

We could have had Grealish at Spurs but that penny pinching word removed f**ked that like he **** everything. ->>>( I had to censor this abit)

Villa letting Spurs hang around. ->>>(yes I thought that also)

No pressing no marking players holding onto the ball too long compared to villa. Do these fickers realise they have 10k fans in the ground.->>( do you not realise your fans were our fans)

I didn't know Konsa was a spurs fan, make the deal Levi->>>( Not happening keep your grubby claws off)

Funniest moment of the game, Grealish waving his hand at PEH to get up ... like he never dives..🤣

Traore just waltzing into our box.

omg mcginn doing some sexy stuff

Grealish is better than all midfielders combined. Embarrassing stuff

Traore is looking like the player we all want Tanguy to be.. who the heck is this guy?!?

This Villa side has 2 wins in 12 and we are making them look like champions

Villa just walking through our back four, embarrassing.

Watkins might have been offside but he was **** around in front of goal like it was a game up the park and taking the piss out of us.

always enjoy the read of fan forums, it sheds a light on how they see the game compared to us but I must say the spurs forum is one of the best I've read this season, some absolutely excellent and howling comments from there fans.

Just had a glance at their forum and Jesus it’s toxic. Entitlement aside it’s plainly aggressive and nasty towards a number of players. Thought it could be bad on here sometimes but that’s honestly put it into perspective. 

15 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Agree with this, he was really on it and none of the casualness that usually results in errors. This was all business.

Also a nod to the whole back 4 I thought they were excellent and fair play to Hause when ever he has been brought in I think he has done an excellent job and much improved like many others since last season.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Just had a glance at their forum and Jesus it’s toxic. Entitlement aside it’s plainly aggressive and nasty towards a number of players. Thought it could be bad on here sometimes but that’s honestly put it into perspective. 

Yeah it certainly is toxic, I read through almost every single page and had a giggle at myself.

Spurs fans are what I believe the center of entitled spoilt brats in football.

I mean no wonder why they kicked off last night as they think everything should be there way or go there way and that everyone else is beneath them.

Over 107 pages and not one comments saying how well we performed against them. The only comment I thought that was any slight showing of respect was when a couple acknowledged how good Watkins and Grealish were.

Yeah our VT is a place of worship compared to there house of ill repute 🤣.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

There fans hated it even more when we brought youth on to see out a game against them 🤣🤣🤣.

THEY'RE GIVING A 17 YEAR OLD HIS DEBUT

WE'VE LIVED TO SEE ASTON VILLA DABBING ON US

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/tottenham-vs-villa-wed-19th-may-ko-6pm-live-on-sky.41042/page-79

Cor, the language on there! Those filthy words removed

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That modern playing out from the back never factored in Ollie Watkins or the high press, Mcginn was back to his best with the help of a not so pretty Nakamba but a work horse in the making and a valuable asset to this side. You could see an argument for playing Konsa, Hause, Mings in the same side with Hause just sitting infront of the central two. Spurs have the sort of troubles you could only wish on them and to see our two youngsters come on and not look out of place was the pep up we needed. Well done Dean we needed a spark and you gave us it.

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Na mate, was 12. Looked it up yesterday.

You’re correct on Gabby.

Most Joachim got in a PL season was 14.

(Premier League goals only)

I missed off a couple yes. 12.

Just had a quick scan through a few pages of the cockingham hotspurts forum (or whatever it’s called). Jeez, they’re an angry bunch aren’t they? All bar one person fully believes they were right to boo, the one who didn’t just got a tonne of abuse from his ‘fellow fans’. 

Also seems that Son was a bit shocked that they were being booed so much. 

Anyone else think we should prepare a bid for Son and Kane? I don’t want Kane at Villa, but it would be funny to offer them £100m just because we can. I’d take Son though, always liked him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Their Entitlement has clearly got the better of them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Just had a quick scan through a few pages of the cockingham hotspurts forum (or whatever it’s called). Jeez, they’re an angry bunch aren’t they? All bar one person fully believes they were right to boo, the one who didn’t just got a tonne of abuse from his ‘fellow fans’. 

Anyone else think we should prepare a bid for Son and Kane? I don’t want Kane at Villa, but it would be funny to offer them £100m just because we can. I’d take Son though, always liked him. 

ditto......and that's how we should be talking, in terms of recruits.

Edited by TRO

31 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I'd take him as well. busy player with an eye for goal rather than having your main striker come and pick the ball up off the defenders and lump 45 yard balls forward then scratch their heads why there's nobody in the box to get on the end of things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, punkiller1981 said:

Agree with this, he was really on it and none of the casualness that usually results in errors. This was all business.

Also a nod to the whole back 4 I thought they were excellent and fair play to Hause when ever he has been brought in I think he has done an excellent job and much improved like many others since last season.

Completely agree with this. “All business” was a perfect description of Mings’s performance and when he cuts out the lapses in focus and sloppy mistakes he really does stand out. 

Hause has been great when used this season and I personally feel he always looks our biggest threat at scoring for us from set pieces.

• Like 1

Â