• El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Luiz (Grealish 73)
    • Chukwuemeka (Nakamba 88)
    • Philogene-Bidace (Traoré 90+2)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/05/21 at 22:59

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I thought Chris Coleman was very complimentary to us tonight and was a good pundit 

I remember when he said he would walk up the M6 to sign for us the same year Southgate did

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I remember when he said he would walk up the M6 to sign for us the same year Southgate did

Remember it too.

It was just nice to hear us being praised especially after the pre match spuds w*nkfest over mouth breather Kane that Sky had in the studio.

• Like 1

Strange game, Spurs were woeful particularly in defence, all over the place, we really should have scored 4 or more easily but it’s a good result and breaks the sequence.

Both young players looked very capable when they came on, if only Chuks strike had gone in off the post, what a measured effort that was for a ‘kid’.

Traore continues to amaze and frustrate in equal measure, Jack looked like he was getting back to a decent level.

Thought everyone had a good game, El Ghazi should have done more with the chances he had too but his overall game was good.

One mention for the diving though, can we please cut it out lads, it’s honestly getting really embarrassing now.

I thought McGinn and Luiz looked better further forward.....Nakamba recovered well and won a few timely tackles.....The back four did well.....great to see jack get 70 mins and signs of his best.

It was a well fought win against a side on paper, superior to us...so well done lads.

The introduction of the kids was welcome and Carney so unlucky.....but while it was great, it was also strange to introduce them  when we are seeing out a win against spurs which is quite rare, to do.

We’ve deserved something every time we’ve played Spurs since we came back up. Nice to finally get something. 

• Like 1

Â