• El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Luiz (Grealish 73)
    • Chukwuemeka (Nakamba 88)
    • Philogene-Bidace (Traoré 90+2)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/05/21 at 22:59

1 hour ago, robby b said:

Last season we went ten league games in a row without a win (similar to so many of our PL seasons in the last 20 years). This season four is the longest we've gone without a win. What a difference! That's major progress and one of the reasons why this season has been so much more enjoyable. 🙂

Underrated post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No wonder Spurs wanted to join a European League that they could not be relegated from.

And Kane off in the summer, that solo walk applauding the fans just told everyone what he wants to do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

No wonder Spurs wanted to join a European League that they could not be relegated from.

And Kane off in the summer, that solo walk applauding the fans just told everyone what he wants to do.

If I had a manager who thought that game was "Pretty even" I think I would want to get the f*** out of there!!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, robby b said:

Last season we went ten league games in a row without a win (similar to so many of our PL seasons in the last 20 years). This season four is the longest we've gone without a win. What a difference! That's major progress and one of the reasons why this season has been so much more enjoyable. 🙂

Well said Robby!

• Like 2

Â