• El Ghazi
    • Watkins
    • Luiz (Grealish 73)
    • Chukwuemeka (Nakamba 88)
    • Philogene-Bidace (Traoré 90+2)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/05/21 at 22:59

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

We have 2 Very good. 14 Good.  27 Average. on the refereeing performance. 

What match are you watching out of interest? Is it still on? I want to see what that looks like. 

Definitely a very poor performance from the ref. The prick was so corrupt they're not even hiding it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Bar the error, Nakamba give us a glimpse of what a CDM looks like.....a better version ,bless him.....would do us fine....His ball winning at times was crucial.

McGinn's pressing up front, was just like his old self, he is not a midfield holding player....Luiz showed similar signs of being a better player further forward.

A top  class CDM with a football brain and leadership skills, will transform our team....it would be my priority signing, and one of the Marquee ones.

Luiz and McGinn's future is further up the pitch.

I've thought this about McGinn before, he is much better further up the pitch. Its what he does for Scotland isn't it 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Bar the error, Nakamba give us a glimpse of what a CDM looks like.....a better version ,bless him.....would do us fine....His ball winning at times was crucial.

McGinn's pressing up front, was just like his old self, he is not a midfield holding player....Luiz showed similar signs of being a better player further forward.

A top  class CDM with a football brain and leadership skills, will transform our team....it would be my priority signing, and one of the Marquee ones.

Luiz and McGinn's future is further up the pitch.

I couldn’t agree more with this.. it would help release the creativity Dean wants from us

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Thats laughable then, didn't say that on his BBC one, just that they gave us 2 goals. He didn't mention the 20 odd other shots we had 

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

What a player - great first season for us!

That deserves a plethora of Likes...I love this kid, he has everything.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Just imagine if Ollie Watkins hadn't had those goals (3?) stolen off him by VAR early on. Money excellently spent.

Fabulous player for me....one of the most all round strikers, i have seen at Villa and is still learning....what future this kid has.

ps and i am not easily pleased.

Edited by TRO

Aston Villa seeing a game out, from a winning position away from home against a super 6 elite.......what is there not to like about that game?

• Like 1

Over the last 3 visits to Spurs there has been some serious progress made. The FA cup game in 2017 was near the lowest point the club hit, we were midtable in the Championship and completely outclassed by a 2nd string Spurs where Winks looked miles ahead of Grealish and Onomah looked class for them off the bench. The opening day last season was promising but we weren't physically up to it. But today we outclassed them and were unlucky not to give them a hammering.

Hope the progress continues.

• Like 2

Â