Midweek Football 10/13 May

andykeenan

14 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Do you think Rashford should be a starter for England Chris? 

He will but he shouldnt in my view, arguably wouldnt have him in the squad or Sterling on current season

EDIT: now he scored :D  

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He will but he shouldnt in my view, arguably wouldnt have him in the squad or Sterling on current season

EDIT: now he scored :D  

1st sub

Don't see how Southgate doesn't start foden and he won't play him as a 10 it'll be on the right 

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Henderson has had a stinker. Even the one on one just now bloke just stood there.

I was going to post the same, made it incredibly easy for Salah. 

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Henderson has had a stinker. Even the one on one just now bloke just stood there.

If the Heaton stuff is true its hard to see past them cashing in

But he's a £20m stretch and I think they'll want even more 

1 minute ago, tom_avfc said:

The one game I want United to win and they play like this. Unfortunately I can’t see past a dull top four of Man City, Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool now.

Nah I don't mind it, another crazy exciting season of the brilliant PL where absolutely nothing changes and it ends boring as **** with the usual suspects being shit but having the financial disparity to pull themselves through

One day the penny will drop that it's not actually brilliant at all... Leicester and West Ham get CL and everything is awesome 

And when the changes do eventually please start with PGMOL 

5 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

The one game I want United to win and they play like this. Unfortunately I can’t see past a dull top four of Man City, Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool now.

Why do you want a midlands rival make it into the top 4?

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I find recent results entirely unsatisfactory.

We could rouse ourselves on last day to deny Chelsea top 4. I'm sure the 10k back in would enjoy that as they walk off the pitch.

Losing v Spurs also gets them closer to the holy grail of 1st English representatives into conference league so even that has its upside.

• Like 1

Just now, tom_avfc said:

My dislike of each and everyone of the Super League Six is far higher than my dislike of Leicester.

Are Villa fans supposed to have a rivalry with Leicester. Seems a bit odd to me.

There was a bit of needle in the 90s as we could never beat them and Filbert Street wasn't a welcoming place for a Villa fan (especially after Little walked out to join us) but I enjoy watching them play and as said many times they're a realistic club for us to emulate in how they've generally done things in last 5 years.

Â