Midweek Football 10/13 May

andykeenan

22 hours ago, Rino8 said:

It would never happen, the big boy Landaners would riot but I reckon the best appointment(or one of) Spurs could make would be Dyche.

I might be mad, maybe I've been taken in by his big words and dulcet tones. But I'm sure he's actually one of the better managers in the league.

He's done a fantastic job there over the years. They've spent **** all this season. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

No fanfare at all in BT for City winning the title. 

Its because no one cares about them! Its a non event now, the Premier League. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

and lets not forget Leicester could win the FA Cup saturday so top 4 and that would make Rodgers a serious contender for manager of the year. 

Yes, Rodgers, Bielsa, Guardiola and probably Moyes would be on the shortlist.

26 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Yes, Rodgers, Bielsa, Guardiola and probably Moyes would be on the shortlist.

Tuchel has to have a decent chance too. If he could pick up the FA Cup and the Champions League as well as finishing in the top 4 that would be a great achievement. Given the poor job Lampard had done he’s had as good a first season as any manager in England for a long time.

Tuchel has now managed Chelsea against:

• Zidane
  • Guardiola (twice)
  • Klopp
  • Mourinho
  • Ancelotti
  • Simeone (twice)

He's won all eight of those games.

Chelsea conceded one goal in total in those eight games.

Chelsea are in the FA Cup Final and the Champion's League final.

I'd say he's got a chance.

• Like 4

Race for the title in Turkey is a corker. Fenerbahce and Besiktas both losing at home today while Galatasaray won big meaning it's all to play for in the final found on Saturday.

Besiktas & Gala both on 81 points with +44 and +42 in GD while Fenerbahce sits 3rd on 79 points and +30. Fenerbahce also has the most difficult game so they likely threw their chances away tonight. Will be riots in the yellow and Blue part of Istanbul.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Zaha blown over like a feather. But contact, so it’s a pen.

Did the contact bring him to the ground? That’s the question they need to be asking themselves.

Missed it so justice

• Like 1

Â