Midweek Football 10/13 May

andykeenan

I'm not sure how Dyche's style would upscale tbh. It's a bit like Moyes, worked o.k enough at Everton but quickly found out at Man. United playing exactly the same way, cautious and defensive against the better teams in the league.

His family are based in Kettering but if the Leicester job came up in near future would they consider him, I very much doubt it. Same for Everton who've frequently passed up on him in last 2-3 years despite making plenty of managerial changes, I mean they appointed Big Sam for one of those changes!

So just leaves likes of Palace and Newcastle when it comes up next as likely destinations and currently those aren't huge step ups from Burnley. Wolves probably but I can't see them being interested in him with how they're run currently.

I think he's a bit stuck personally, managerial version of Zaha.

21 minutes ago, Genie said:

Pundits should be shaming these players, instead they praise them.

I watched the game last night. During the game the commentary praised Zaha for his clever play winning the penalty.

Then after the game Darren Bent and Clinton Morrison were giving analysis, Morrison said “it was a definite penalty”. Then the host (who’s name I forget) said “look at this, look at his right leg”, they play the clip where he moves his leg to get a contact, his knee is already collapsing before the very, very minimal touch.

Clinton said it was clever play by Zaha.

Its obviously ex-players not wanting to slag off current players. They are all part of the problem.

Clinton Morrison is also a mate of Zaha, its hardly neutral commentary

If Moyesy was to leave West Ham then I think their owners would consider Dyche as they seem to like that kind of manager, having already appointed Moyes twice, and Allardyce, and they also had Bruce and McLeish at small heath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Chelsea have turned to muck this season literally any time I've wanted/needed them to win.

They did the same last season anytime they played a Villa relegation rival 

• Thanks 1

Anything more embarrassing than a player yelping and rolling around on the turf in the penalty box then sheepishly getting up and pretend hobbling as the ball is recycled in their general vicinity.

Sod off Mount.

Retrospective bans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Anything more embarrassing than a player yelping and rolling around on the turf in the penalty box then sheepishly getting up and pretend hobbling as the ball is recycled in their general vicinity.

Sod off Mount.

Retrospective bans.

You dont get that in Womens football. 

Ziyech. He doesn't score he doesn't assist he doesn't beat people he just checks checks checks drops a shoulder and puts in dead delivery after dead delivery.

....but he's left footed so he has an "absolute wand" apparently.

Its less than a goal a game in the league under Tuchel. Doubt if they will miss out on top 4 but if Liverpool win every game Chelsea need to beat us and Leicester unless of course Leicester screw up 

Â