Wednesday

Premier League 

Chelsea v Arsenal 8.15pm SS2

MOTD 10.45pm

Thursday 

Premier League 

Man Utd v Liverpool 8.15pm SS2

• Like 2

It would never happen, the big boy Landaners would riot but I reckon the best appointment(or one of) Spurs could make would be Dyche.

I might be mad, maybe I've been taken in by his big words and dulcet tones. But I'm sure he's actually one of the better managers in the league.

• Like 3

Was hoping that Fulham would win today to at least add some interest to the relegation battle, if it stays like this all relegation places will be decided with three games left to play, has to be one of the most boring ends to a season in a while, although from a Villa point of view that's probably a good thing. Looking at the table after 35 games last season, and West Ham, Brighton, ourselves, Bournemouth and Watford were still all in danger of going down.

4 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

VAR **** up 2 decisions within a minute. Officials are **** shit too

Bonkers isn't it - the penalty is one of those where he got the ball but it's sometimes still a foul depending on what the VAR had for tea and the keepers handball is one that's blatantly obvious and the VAR was having a kit kat at the time and feels a bit sorry for Fulham.

What they should do with VAR is replace it with tossing a coin - it'd be cheaper and just as accurate.

I preferred Burnley away if I'm honest 

The cricket club hosted a few lions clubs and served us cheap beer and they gave us about 4k

Fulhams OK but overrated as an away game imo the pubs pre game are decent but the atmosphere in the ground and the tarquins and Marthas looking at you whilst enjoying their waitrose picnic in there is just flat and boring (might be an unfair stereotype... But there's definitely more than a few day trippers watching the away fans with a smiliar curiousity to me visiting a zoo) 

Please make Scott Parker to Spurs a reality, he's completely blown it last 6 weeks.

Fulham could still win their last 3 games and be a point better off than we were last season so thankfully the teams in 16th and 17th last season were of poorer quality when it came to the crunch unlike this season.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Please make Scott Parker to Spurs a reality, he's completely blown it last 6 weeks.

Fulham could still win their last 3 games and be a point better off than we were last season so thankfully the teams in 16th and 17th last season were of poorer quality when it came to the crunch unlike this season.

I heard Potter to Tottenham mentioned yesterday.

Â