Pre-Match Thread

16 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Souness in the Sky Studio, accompanied by two lovely gentleman who favour Villa a lot, Lescott aaaaand . . . Troy Deeney 

rage GIF

Sky sinking to more depths again. It's bad enough with two dick heads in Souness and Lescott but now they have made it a hat trick !!!!

I will switch over 5 mins before the ko and wont be bothering with the ht or end of match analysis

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

Sky sinking to more depths again. It's bad enough with two dick heads in Souness and Lescott but now they have made it a hat trick !!!!

I will switch over 5 mins before the ko and wont be bothering with the ht or end of match analysis

But the end of match analysis is when Davis will be coming on

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

same here, watch from as they come out, get another pint and go to the loo at half time and then switch off at the end   unless of course we have stuffed them 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Didn’t realise the West Ham game was on before us, not even mentioned us all been Utd now gone to Antonio talking about West ham

This.

I thought we were on BT.

Yapping on about West Ham!   Who gives a shit!

1 minute ago, pintpotvilla said:

Don't know whether this has been mentioned but the ref's from Manchester!!! That can't be right can it?

Nice for them to have a home grown ref instead of one they’ve bought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

This.

I thought we were on BT.

Yapping on about West Ham!   Who gives a shit!

Doesn’t surprise me with who they have in the studio, switched over to the wolves game to find bloody Stephen warnock commentating 🤮

19 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Didn’t realise the West Ham game was on before us, not even mentioned us all been Utd now gone to Antonio talking about West ham

They don't need to. They've already scripted the post-match comments as they have been told the outcome by the match officials.