Breakaway League

Jareth

9 minutes ago, hippo said:

Is the plan to sell the TV rights to the ESL - or will they form there own company to do this ?  - Sky get in on it and its a done deal.

One of the major points is to cut out the TV companies and sell direct to consumers pocketing the difference.  Why would they allow Sky a piece of the Pie?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t blame him. Managers shouldn’t have to put on a brave face for these owners decisions. I’d say absolutely nothing until I had a decision to make too.

Personally of all the managers I think Pep would be most against it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Which non league clubs did you try?

Warrington Town for example is £5 entry fee, for adults.

Kidderminster Harriers is our closest,. They are in the National League North, and it's £16 for standing, £18 for seating. 

The other club reasonably close to us is Shrewsbury Town (we're over in Shropshire now), which I know are not non-league, but they are league 1. They are £22 for an adult. 

If you or anyone know of a decent lower division club not too far from the Wyre Forest that has decent prices then by all means let me know. 

• Like 1

as much as i hate to say it I do agree with Klopp that the players and managers are not the ones who should be targetted or abused for this.

the club owners - those too spineless to come out and explain the decisions themselves are the only people who should be getting grief at this point

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Why? 

He's spent his whole career working wherever the money is.

I guess. Just because of how he romanticises football. I have him down as a traditionalist. We’ll see I guess, they’ll have to nail their colours to a mast at some point.

I mean of the Big 6 managers only by the way.

Edited by a m ole

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

United’s stock value shot up yesterday with the news, I’m sure others did. That’s more interesting to them than that BoJo and others do. 

That will be yank investors who don't understand football 

4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Kidderminster Harriers is our closest,. They are in the National League North, and it's £16 for standing, £18 for seating. 

The other club reasonably close to us is Shrewsbury Town (we're over in Shropshire now), which I know are not non-league, but they are league 1. They are £22 for an adult. 

If you or anyone know of a decent lower division club not too far from the Wyre Forest that has decent prices then by all means let me know. 

Can't even get yourself a £7 pie down the harriers anymore 

Embarrassing what they charge, not sure what Worcester do anymore after their money troubles 

I would say go watch my cousin at malvern but he's a blue nose so **** him 

• Haha 1

so i can only presume that Financial Fair Play has been a monstrous failure if the European Super League is the only way these clubs can stay afloat?

one can dream but I sincerely hope that a rationalisation of footballer transfer fees and wages comes out of this somehow

• Like 1

Â