Breakaway League

Jareth

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Kick them all out. Void relegation for Fulham wba and sheff utd promote norwich and Watford.  Then have a play offs for last spot

Thats what id do

All of this but can we still relegate the Baggies

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Klopps spoken its going to kick off. Sorry i cant post the link ita not working from my phone

IMG-20210419-WA0029.jpg

Mourinho being sacked on grounds of refusing top take training due to the ESL was a better internet fact.

Edited by villakram

I truly hope some action is taken against these 6.

Yes the league is less valuable without them but even with them, it loses value when clearly the premier league becomes the 2nd most important thing for them. 

At least 3 of those 6 know they won't win the Premier league so what else is there to play for? In their minds surely it would be better to finish 13th in the prem and as high as possible in their stupid league than vice versa. 

So with the value of the league dropping anyway, I hope the rest of the clubs just accept the hit and sanction these clubs as much as they can. 

I genuinely hope these words removed get what they deserve. They've got me **** cheering on Leeds. And that is unforgivable 

• Like 1

OGS and several key united players apparently cornered Woodward at Carrington this morning. The player group is seriously miffed about the whole thing and the fact that Ole was left alone with the press after the owners did that. OGS will surely walk.

EXCLUSIVE: Angry Manchester United players hold emergency briefing with Ed Woodward with Red Devils players 'seriously unimpressed' with finding out about the European Super League via the media and not the club

Clicky

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 2

Â