Weekends Football 5/7 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I find them both pretty boring to watch. Leicester, Southampton (admittedly not recently) and Leeds are the only other teams this year I find particularly entertaining to watch

Oh I dunno, I have a good laugh watching the Toon, especially the dugout area.

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Oh I dunno, I have a good laugh watching the Toon, especially the dugout area.

Don't get me wrong everyone has entertaining games in them and there are teams I watch because I expect them to get smashed. 

I've watched a lot of football in the last year and can say Wolves and West Brom (since Allardyce) are the only teams with 0 entertainment value for a neutral. Everyone else is somewhere in between.

I was probably being unfair to Utd not listing them as entertaining. They seem to either play really well and score a few or be laughably bad.

what is the game coming to , that Liverpool pen wasnt a pen, it was a slight tough on the arm and Salah dives like he's shot......you literally cant touch someone these days, you are just better to break their legs, its all or nothing.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

That's a penalty all day, you simply cannot expect to get away with lightly touching a player on his forearm in the box.

shocking whats happening in the modern game......you literally cant touch players now for them diving or falling over like girls.....

Â