Weekends Football 5/7 February

andykeenan

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Looks like there was a sniper in the ground

6-F1-B9-D05-1-DCE-4-F3-C-95-A4-E089585-D

You'd have thought that with VAR we'd have fixed diving in football... Apparently not... 

I would be absolutely fuming if that had been given against us. 

What has football become? 🙈

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, WooJung said:

You'd have thought that with VAR we'd have fixed diving in football... Apparently not... 

I was amazed that even upon review it stood. When in the penalty area it stops being a contact sport.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was amazed that even upon review it stood. When in the penalty area it stops being a contact sport.

Yep. Different rules when it's inside or outside the box. 

This is getting ludicrous. What does this teach kids learning the game? Maybe this troubles me more than it should, but there you go... 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, WooJung said:

Players will keep diving because it works unfortunately. Its only when they get the timing of the dive wrong does it get punished.

3 hours ago, Rino8 said:

I don't think so. He'll see out his contract until 2024 and probably take a break from football.

League woul be worse without him as much as you all might want him gone

Premier League be much better without that moaning whining word removed

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

What is he 54 and has had three clubs in his managerial career. Hes not a quitter like other managers and he doesn't get fired.  

Except that time he said he would leave Dortmund at the end of the season when in a relegation battle. Classy 

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Except that time he said he would leave Dortmund at the end of the season when in a relegation battle. Classy 

I'd be interested to know what managers you like? Simeone now theres a classy guy?  Anyway give me a nice person and i give you a loser. 

Edited by PaulC

8 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I'd be interested to know what managers you like? Simeone now theres a classy guy?  Anyway give me a nice person and i give you a loser. 

Many managers i like Dean Smith for one. A hunble modest man not a piece of shit like Klopp

24 minutes ago, will87 said:

Players will keep diving because it works unfortunately. Its only when they get the timing of the dive wrong does it get punished.

It was in our game against Arsenal, a foul on Arsenal player but amazingly he doesn’t go down. They got a shot off but no goal. Absolute certainty for a pen if he’d have gone down. I can’t remember who it was unfortunately.

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

Ancelotti. 

Fair enough hes managed some top sides and won trophies. I'm not so sure he would have done what Klopp has at liverpool though. Hes starting from a  similar position at Everton as Klopp did at Liverpool, lets see what he does and achieves with them. 

28 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Fair enough hes managed some top sides and won trophies. I'm not so sure he would have done what Klopp has at liverpool though. Hes starting from a  similar position at Everton as Klopp did at Liverpool, lets see what he does and achieves with them. 

Anceootti CV compared to Klopp is like comparing Jack Grealish to Gary Gardner

Â