Weekends Football 5/7 February

andykeenan

Not that I Imagine anyone here will be watching and neither am I but a cracking title race in Turkey where all 3 Istanbul giants Besiktas, Galatasaray & Fenerbahce are sitting top of the league on 48 points after 23 rounds after today.

Shame for their fans they can't watch in the stands.

5 minutes ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

Imagine your reaction if before the season started someone had told you Villa would be five points behind Liverpool with two games in hand after twenty one games. 

I'd still believe that over someone telling me that Villa would hump Liverpool 7-2.  

• Like 2

Foden class act. Surely Southgate will take Grealish to the Euros?!

Grealish, Foden, Rashford, Sterling, Mount, Sancho (Maddison now picking up form!) Do they all go?

Grealish the best if the bunch but we all know Southgate...

i do think having no fans at grounds makes a huge difference. Maybe Klopps cycle is over but they were saying the same about Pep a short while back. lets get crowds back in grounds. too many away wins this season. Its unprecedended

Edited by PaulC

8 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Foden class act. Surely Southgate will take Grealish to the Euros?!

Grealish, Foden, Rashford, Sterling, Mount, Sancho (Maddison now picking up form!) Do they all go?

Grealish the best if the bunch but we all know Southgate...

Rashford should be back up for Kane, Grealish and Foden in the wide positions. Sterling and Sancho back ups, Mount fights for the 8/10 position with Maddison.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Â