Match Thread: Southampton v Villa

limpid

I get why you'd keep Traore on, he's got a goal in him and he's got a decent delivery at times.

But this has been backs to the wall and he's useless defensively. Trez will **** run all over the wing either way and put himself about. Get him on.

• Like 3

Just now, Chindie said:

I get why you'd keep Traore on, he's got a goal in him and he's got a decent delivery at times.

But this has been backs to the wall and he's useless defensively. Trez will **** run all over the wing either way and put himself about. Get him on.

I **** love Dean, but I just don't get what he's playing at with subs. 

He's got absolutely no right to complain about squad depth or fixture congestion when he manages games like this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Smith clearly doesn’t like rocking the boat mid game if he doesn’t have to. I can understand the reasoning even if I disagree

Yep I think the same 

He's obviously got a lot more confidence in his team than we do

FWIW Mon was exactly the same 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

Smith clearly doesn’t like rocking the boat mid game if he doesn’t have to. I can understand the reasoning even if I disagree

We've more than matched them. Especially from a winning position we've still look composed. Emi has made two great saves, but Southampton haven't that much else. We've been content to sit back and absorb.

• Like 1