Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

Genuine question - where is the bad attitude label coming from - is it just the Man Utd game or have I missed something else?

Gerrard has said himself this week that he's very professional and training well, so I think it's a non-starter anyway.

2 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

Genuine question - where is the bad attitude label coming from - is it just the Man Utd game or have I missed something else?

He's shown to be a bit of a moody player now and again. Why else would he not play him, every time I have seen him play he's as good as we have.

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

If we don’t sell or loan this guy this window that tells me that Gerrard won’t be here for too long.

A new manager might value him more?

I hope you are right - it’s utter madness that he doesn’t make the match day squad.

He is neat and tidy with a very bad habit of passing to a teammate 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He's shown to be a bit of a moody player now and again. Why else would he not play him, every time I have seen him play he's as good as we have.

He’s French, he is automatically bound to be a bit of a pr**k. 

spends his spare time on a strike for a profession he doesn’t even do. 

has nothing to do with his footballing ability however. 

Just now, Steero113 said:

He’s French, he is automatically bound to be a bit of a pr**k. 

spends his spare time on a strike for a profession he doesn’t even do. 

has nothing to do with his footballing ability however. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan and 100% should be playing.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Plus he’s the best looking bloke we’ve had since jota. 

so says my wife….

My missus says Lansbury but I see where she’s coming from. Oh to be the meat in the middle  part of our current number eight and last number eight  sandwich

• Haha 2

If Gerrard gets his head out of his backside he could try sanson next to kamara as a 2 and it might just keep this idiot in a job for alittle longer.

What concerns me is Gerrard is heavily under pressure his job isn't secure at all due to his record as a manager at villa and therefore if he is allowed to.move players on we could end up light in  numbers and Gerrard gone.

Straight choice sanson staying or Gerrard, stevie is out.

Edited by villan501
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Post-game interview with the manager: "They've given me something to think about. Food for thought for the West Ham game."

Midfield for the West Ham game: Kamara, McGinn, Ramsey.

Reminds me of some game last season where we were really bad and gerrard said there would be a number of changes the follow game and all he did was make 1 change... Probably just ings for watkins or the other way round.

• Like 2

Â