Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

most teams have a samson , this bloke breaks down more than a fiat clio , 

over the years we have some dead beats who are just their, in the team photo..you know them ..salifu etc 

if he can not get a game in the current midfield theirs something wrong & you have to says its ability.

villa will mask it with "injury,,,, not ready yet,,,not up to speed,,not match fit"

another 15m wasted by smith bottom line

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

most teams have a samson , this bloke breaks down more than a fiat clio , 

over the years we have some dead beats who are just their, in the team photo..you know them ..salifu etc 

if he can not get a game in the current midfield theirs something wrong & you have to says its ability.

villa will mask it with "injury,,,, not ready yet,,,not up to speed,,not match fit"

another 15m wasted by smith bottom line

I thought we were putting this one on Lange?

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Smith said he had Covid 

But he said he was fit in the press conference on Thursday so I presume he was training. Unless he's become the first human worldwide to catch covid twice in 7 days as that's apparently why he missed West Ham game.

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

But he said he was fit in the press conference on Thursday so I presume he was training. Unless he's become the first human worldwide to catch covid twice in 7 days as that's apparently why he missed West Ham game.

The Villa socials seemed intent on making sure he was on the maining training photos all week so im not sure how he suddenly couldnt even make the bench.

• Like 2

Just now, Cliffy Biro said:

The Villa socials seemed intent on making sure he was on the maining training photos all week so im not sure how he suddenly couldnt even make the bench.

Yeah that's what's not adding up. He missed West Ham game through "illness", was back training all week and declared fit on Thursday and suddenly picked up covid overnight and couldn't feature yesterday.

Dean should go on Would I lie to you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cliffy Biro said:

A positive Covid test maybe?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I really want to see a Douglas Luiz - Sanson - Ramsey midfield. Or with Buendia as the 8 instead of Ramsey/Sanson, with Traore and Bailey on the flanks ahead of him.

agreed, a Luiz/Sanson, or Luiz/Ramsey in a double pivot, or a Luiz/Ramsey/Sanson midfield 3, all 3 of them can actually pass a ball, unlike McGinn.

• Like 1

Â