Formula One - 2021

BOF

I don't want to bang on about him so I'll get off his back after this, but I wanted to say that I think Max is an incredible driver; quick, aggressive, brave, all the things you want. If he never took his helmet off I'd be a big fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I hate Max but if it gives us a closer title race this season then I'm all for him having a bit of success!

I'm in the same boat. I wanted him to get on pole yesterday for this very reason, yet still felt annoyed when he did it. 

• Like 3

Watched the Netflix series; was into F1 for a few years, a few years ago but dropped out of it for a while.

Gonna start watching again and we'll see! McLaren fan if I had to choose.

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

McLaren fan if I had to choose.

Welcome back then 👍 And, as a McLaren fan, you couldn't have picked a better year to come back.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't want to bang on about him so I'll get off his back after this, but I wanted to say that I think Max is an incredible driver; quick, aggressive, brave, all the things you want. If he never took his helmet off I'd be a big fan.

He’s extremely talented. He just comes across as a word removed and races like a word removed half the time