Formula One - 2021

BOF

Well that sets it all up very nicely. Bottas out of the loop makes tactics intriguing. Norris has shown the McLarens can feature. And Perez is notoriously much better on a Sunday although he's impeded by starting on the softs, though it might get him out in front initially. Leclerc quietly going about his business in 4th.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Well that sets it all up very nicely. Bottas out of the loop makes tactics intriguing. Norris has shown the McLarens can feature. And Perez is notoriously much better on a Sunday although he's impeded by starting on the softs, though it might get him out in front initially. Leclerc quietly going about his business in 4th.

Tactically, if Perez gets out in front of Lewis, with Bottas out of the picture, is there a way they can use that to Verstappen's benefit?

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Tactically, if Perez gets out in front of Lewis, with Bottas out of the picture, is there a way they can use that to Verstappen's benefit?

To be honest I wouldn't imagine so. If Lewis has a pace advantage he'll get past. And I think they're all close enough anyway. The start could be fun though. I imagine Valtteri will probably get up amongst it pretty quickly too.

That’s why you pay Hamilton the big money, once again proving he’s the best at qualifying.

So many good stories as well, Williams actually doing half decent once, Norris almost putting it on the front row, Max actually being out qualified by a teammate.

Feels like a while since we had a classic race, hoping it might be today.

Interesting. With the weather cooler, they (Pirelli) are now saying Perez is on the fastest strategy of the 2. So if he can get ahead on lap 1 he could stay ahead and be favourite for the race.

• Like 1