Match Thread: Man United v Villa

limpid

Just now, holteend1982 said:

But var overturned our one against Brighton?there is no consistency with it is my main issue. Its so random if a decision will go for or against you 

True.  I should have added "against man utd"

• Like 1

United fans really are dumb if they think they can win the league any time soon with this team. 

Pogba playing well half decent, must be a transfer window open? 

Liverpool & City will not be losing sleep over this 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That's just a coming together in a contact sport, IMO.

You say "Luis knocks his foot" I say "Pogba kicks Luis".

Absolutely agree.  If there was a coming together between the legs of Luiz and Pogba it's because Pogba made it happen. Rather like the Penalty with Jack that was overturned earlier this year because he was adjudged to have moved his foot into the defender. 

One rule for them another rule for everyone else. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Absolutely agree.  If there was a coming together between the legs of Luiz and Pogba it's because Pogba made it happen. Rather like the Penalty with Jack that was overturned earlier this year because he was adjudged to have moved his foot into the defender. 

One rule for them another rule for everyone else. 

I originally thought it was for a pull back or arm contact but the arms was all pogbas doing 

I have to say, ridiculous VAR decisions or not, this is an absolutely wonderful football match. Villa have been magnificent so far. United are a good watch too, to be honest. As good a game as I have seen this season.