Match Thread: Man United v Villa

limpid

Just now, briny_ear said:

Jump, yes. Elbow opponent in face? Maybe not...

Yup. If the ball was there to be won, I'd mind it less, but he's not even challenging for the ball really. 

Aerial challenges seem to be immune to "late tackle" rules for some reason.

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's amazing how often he accidentally finds himself in situations where he hurts opponents during normal tackles. 

Have to agree. The amount of incidents throughout his career is far above what you’d expect to be simple chance, you could chalk up any one of them as accidental but it’s a recurrent theme.

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

That's the kind of foul I love on grealish, too quick for mctominay, swpies him out. Blatant easy foul

On twitter the wolves, baggies, blues, Leeds and now West ham fans are having a meltdown 

let them. they're obviously jealous.

Just now, penguin said:

Have to agree. The amount of incidents throughout his career is far above what you’d expect to be simple chance, you could chalk up any one of them as accidental but it’s a recurrent theme.

We've been a team of absolute fannies for as long as I can remember.  About time we had a pantomime villain in the ranks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

We generally need to be better at corners and free-kicks.

It's something I was desperately hoping we would solve in the last transfer window. 

Next midfielder/winger we buy needs to be a good dead ball player. 

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

We generally need to be better at corners and free-kicks.

It's something I was desperately hoping we would solve in the last transfer window. 

Next midfielder/winger we buy needs to be a good dead ball player.