Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I can't believe that someone would actually pay money to travel to the North West to watch a match that doesn't involve your team. They're absolutely nuts. If Blues were playing to stay up in League 2 against Barnet (near to where I live) and tickets were a fiver I wouldn't go. What bellends.

• Like 1

I can't believe that someone would actually pay money to travel to the North West to watch a match that doesn't involve your team. They're absolutely nuts. If Blues were playing to stay up in League 2 against Barnet (near to where I live) and tickets were a fiver I wouldn't go. What bellends.

If your wife looked like Ann Widdecombe and your neighbour's wife looked like Kylie Minogue you may be more interested in looking over the fence too.

They have spent an eternity watching shit and winning **** all so of course they want to watch the Villa play!

:D

• Like 3

I can't believe that a contingent of their fanbase would actually be so sad as to go to that match to cheer for Wigan. I mean its highly unlikely the match will mean anything by then!

When I went to see my mates team (Peterborough) play them at St Andrews either this seaosn or last I ventured into the club shop and they had an entire row of DVDs of different victories over us throughout the years, however obscure the match was. They have literally turned obsessiveness into an artform.

• Like 1

also the blose fire sale as begun: only problem is the players are being released on free transfers so no money for them haha only gets worse for those suckers are you suprised they wnat to pay money to come watch us play?

I completely agree with him. Weimann is another Horsfield - runs about a lot and scores the odd goal. 

Redmond & Burke have got a lot more ability than him

From the SHA forum.  :D

I was reading through old e-mails the other night and found a great joke I sent to my SHA fan mate back in May 2011.

'I've just bought one of those Premier League compilation albums. Lots of rock and jazz....... but no Blues'

"At today's BIHL AGM Peter Pannu was re-elected as executive director.

Peter Pannu received 92.89% of votes to be re-elected to the board as executive director.

More to follow..."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-peter-pannu-re-elected-3573247

Edited by choffer

Carson's trial begins, pannu voted back onto the board, iffy looking process on the voting, exodus of players... Jelly and Ice Cream when small heath die?

I'll be hitting something stronger than jelly and ice cream if that happens. 

• Like 1

Carson's trial begins, pannu voted back onto the board, iffy looking process on the voting, exodus of players... Jelly and Ice Cream when small heath die?

I'll be hitting something stronger than jelly and ice cream if that happens. 

Sherry trifle?

• Like 2

Â