Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I think they will go down tbh.

It's more hope than think for me. They are in a precarious position but unfortunately I think they'll stay out of the drop zone.

However, I dearly want to see a repeat of their crash out of the PL a couple of years ago. Looking like they'll escape then have a God-awful run along with other results working against them and down the toilet on the last day of the season.

Actually, I'd like their demotion sewn up long before then but I think that's a wish too far!

• Like 1

Why is everybody so confident the shit will stay up? They're sinking like a stone, dressing room is a disaster area and the manager is completely **** clueless.

The gap is getting smaller, game by game. Contrary to reports above, those below them are capable of winning a few. It's the nature of that division.

They're 4/1 to go down.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Strange to think they are probably saying the same about us (of course, yes we are a league above) but we are a) looking like we will go down, B) financially unable to compete (but not as serious as their issues).

Our drop is bigger than theirs, they are a lower league team, we are a big club (being run like a small one). So, I find it hard to laugh at them when our situation is quite a disaster too.

you are right dk

No he isn't.

This is the same billy big bollocks club that a little under two years ago were giving it the "I am" about how they were the pride of the midlands. The same charlatan outfit that have commemorative mirrors made when they beat us, that still wear those same commemorative t-shirts to this very day. They've no idea of their place, they're a tin pot lower league club with absolutely **** all of value going for them. 

Our financial situations aren't comparable, not in the slightest. Yes, we overstretched and we're paying the price. But administration? Pull the other one. We're nowhere near "doing a Leeds" and even if we were the likes of Leeds and Aston Villa will rise again. The shit will always be exactly that, full of it.

I'd take our chances in the Championship with 30,000 fans roaring the lads on every week. We've taken those lumps before and always came back. We'll win things again, its only a matter of time. They'll be rooted in league one for years should they drop, that's if they ever come back.

There's always room in my life to have a good chuckle at that **** pus ridden shambles of a "football club".  

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

Talking to the only bloser in our town this morning, he was adamant the shit had'nt even begun to hit their particular fan yet.

He was also pretty sure we would avoid the drop and was raving about how CNZ was playing lately.

He is'nt your typical nose tbf.

Why is everybody so confident the shit will stay up? They're sinking like a stone, dressing room is a disaster area and the manager is completely **** clueless.

The gap is getting smaller, game by game. Contrary to reports above, those below them are capable of winning a few. It's the nature of that division.

They're 4/1 to go down.

Only that isn't true.

Yesterday's defeat was their first defeat in 5 games having won 2 and drawn 2 of the previous 4 so despite the defeat yesterday and all their other problems they aren't sinking like a stone. I agree their dressing room is a disaster area and their manager is clueless but it is simply incorrect to say they are dropping like a stone.

It is also untrue to say the gap between them and relegation is getting smaller game by game, sure it got smaller yesterday but over the previous 4 games they had actually pulled away from it. They currently sit 4 points away from the drop zone which is about the same as it has been for a month or two.

Obviously teams below them are capable of winning, I just don't think a team that has lost one in five is a disaster area or a team about to go on a slide down the table into the relegation zone.

Sadly they have enough decent players to still pick up enough points to stay clear of at least 3 teams below them.

It isn't impossible that they will go down but I'd personally say it isn't all that likely.

Oh Lord, 

Look, I know I'm an atheist and everything, and you won't be listening, seeing as how you you don't exist, but... 

If you could see your way clear to arrange it for small heath to be relegated, I promise you'll I'll... well nothing, really. But I'd really appreciate it. 

Ta. I mean, er, amen. 

They're 4/1 to go down.

Only that isn't true.

Yesterday's defeat was their first defeat in 5 games having won 2 and drawn 2 of the previous 4 so despite the defeat yesterday and all their other problems they aren't sinking like a stone. I agree their dressing room is a disaster area and their manager is clueless but it is simply incorrect to say they are dropping like a stone.

It is also untrue to say the gap between them and relegation is getting smaller game by game, sure it got smaller yesterday but over the previous 4 games they had actually pulled away from it. They currently sit 4 points away from the drop zone which is about the same as it has been for a month or two.

Obviously teams below them are capable of winning, I just don't think a team that has lost one in five is a disaster area or a team about to go on a slide down the table into the relegation zone.

Sadly they have enough decent players to still pick up enough points to stay clear of at least 3 teams below them.

It isn't impossible that they will go down but I'd personally say it isn't all that likely.

Fair enough. I obviously don't keep as close an eye on them as you have. 

So even with that somewhat good recent form, they're only 4 points above the relegation zone. That gives me even more hope. 

arent peterborough in good form. havent checked results for a while but before christmas they were rock bottom and now a lot closer to safety.

I think a 0-4 defeat at home could destroy their morale completely and another few results liek this and they could be in trouble and then maybe rehire McLeish :P

Â