Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

We signed a keeper that was released from Coventry.

Ours was a third-choice insurance policy signing. Theirs is to replace either first or second choice.

We signed a keeper that was released from Coventry.

And?

At the time Coventry were a Championship club, Rochdale are a League Two club.

Add to that the fact ours has never and will never make an appearance for us, theirs by their managers own admission is there to challenge for the number 1 spot.

Massive, massive difference so no comparison at all.

"I'm delighted to welcome David to the club and he will now compete with Jack and Colin for the No.1 spot,"

Here

Still can't see them challenging for promotion even with the embargo lifted. There is not that cockiness about any blosers I know any more, and Lee Clark probably won't amount to much. He's no Hughton and trying to work on the cheap again with an even more depleted squad is not going to get them very far. I really don't think we've heard even half the story yet with Yeung, this could run and run.

I just remember when they were taken over and accepted his fantasy stories without even digging into his history. What mugs!

Can someone tell me why THEY are called SHA ?

I am sure there are a few overseas Villa supporters that want to know the answer as well.

They have changed the name of their club several times over the years, and their original name was Small Heath Alliance, named after the Small Heath area of Birmingham where their club is based. They didnt play a competitive game as Birmingham City FC until after the second world war had ended.

Can someone tell me why THEY are called SHA ?

I am sure there are a few overseas Villa supporters that want to know the answer as well.

They have had 4 names Small Heath Alliance, Small heath, Birmingham, then Birmingham City, and been shite under all of them.

Â