Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I wouldn't mind it if they came up. As my mate said (who's a smurf) "if we come up we'll need 11 new players".

I think it could be fun to watch them in the Prem next year! And now we're so far superior to them it's ridiculous, there's nothing to worry about.

No.

No, no no.

NO

we do NOTwant that dirty bunch of knuckledragging words removed at our ground next season.

Or ever

Sorry Rob could you make your post a bit clearer I'm not sure I understood it. I'm fairly sure it was a yes but just thought I'd clarify.

Just got back from reading a 2009 travel guide to England at Barnes & Noble... for Birmingham and sport it said (effectively): "there are two places to watch top-level football in Birmingham, Aston Villa, in nearby Aston, north of the city, and Birmingham City in Small Heath to the east."

I lol'd.

With any luck, that item will be inaccurate for the whole year!

(And for some reason Tewkesbury was included with the Worcestershire section, among other oddities.

Not the most reliable guide, then...)

If Wolves and Reading don't cease with their fuckups then they will go up. The only good thing ATM is that Reading have two games in hand over them and are only a couple of points behind. That said, it shouldn't be this close. Wolves should hang their heads in shame after being reeled in to the extent they have and Reading have given ground to the words removed, as well. Shocking, really. If the filth were actually any good they would have virtually got promotion wrapped up already.

am i alone in wanting them promoted? theirs no better game than a local derby.

Probably not but you're in a minority.

Most people I know would rather see the **** go out of business, myself included

Â