Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Well Mr Sullivan popped up on WM tonight and admitted that as the "new" stadium looked unlikely they would spend the money on undersoil heating rather than on a new player.

Just imagine having him on your board.

http://tinyurl.com/8fjtkl

how very generous of them, ONE big screen (suppose you dont need more for the amount of people they get in the ground). 10% discount off season tickets..they might sell more than a couple of thousand now. and undersoil heating...welcome the 1990's??( i think thats when it was first used!)

the 10 point pledge is soooo funny

the number one pledge - a big screen ha ha ha ha

and number 9 bring back history - ha ha ha ha ha ha

Remember the last time they tried to sign Bowyer and some of the fans got up a petition, because "there's no room for thugs at Blues" (chock a block already, presumably)

The twerp that started it used to post on Rivals, spent ages gloating on there about how Blues board listen to the fans and what a great job he'd done with his petition (when they didn't sign him)

Then the threats of voilence came in from his fellow bluenoses and all of a sudden it was "don't be stupid, my petition had nothing to do with us not signing him"

Comedy gold :crylaugh:

If ever a club and a player were made for each other its Sha and that scum bag.

Too right. Hopefully he will continue thumping his work fellows. The only upside for them getting promoted (other than the opportunity for us to beat them twice and send them straight down again) would be to see Barry prizing him off his teammates again during a match.

• 3 weeks later...

http://tinyurl.com/d2wjgz

Birmingham sign Honduran striker

Costly has cored six goals in 22 appearances for Honduras

Birmingham have signed Honduras international striker Carlos Costly on loan until the end of the season.

The Championship side paid Poland outfit GKS Belchatow £500,000 for the temporary switch.

And the Blues have an option to make the 26-year-old's move permanent at the end of the campaign.

Boss Alex McLeish said: "Carlos has a smashing pedigree, especially with the Honduran team [Costly has scored six goals in 22 international matches]."

Costly began his career in Mexico and since joining Belchatow in 2007 he has scored 11 goals in 37 appearances.

606: DEBATE

What a costly panic buy!

Sir_Brumpower

McLeish added: "In recent times they have taken some fantastic scalps, including a result against Mexico, and Carlos is a key figure in the team.

"He is a target man-type striker who is hungry and has loads of bottle. He has channelled aggression and wants to get in where it hurts."

could be quite a costly panic buy, 11 goals in nearly 40 games in poland tells me this could be funny

Â