Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I hope they make the playoff final and lose to a last minute goal.

that one please :D

After having an absolute 100% clear penalty turned down and immediately the other team play a long blatantly offside ball out that the linesman gives as onside, then the ball appears to be cleared off the line but the ref gives the goal anyway. :twisted:

That article cannot be hers surely, even she cannot knowingly take the piss out of everyone at her own club....

when I first read it I thought it was a pisstake, but it is not ...

does she actually want out and this is a way of pressing it, I know one person who went to the blooz AGM and it was very heated and tense

they have the best defence in the league i think god knows how with the following jokers to chose from:

ridgewell, jaidi, taylor, de la cruz, traore, carr, murphy, quedrue

hopefully their defence stays solid for the rest of the season so Big Eck (seriously the next time someone refers to him as this i will kill someone, normally its colin twattum) wont change it if they come up

We will score 10 past them with that defence, even if we play as poorly as we are at the moment

am i alone in wanting them promoted? theirs no better game than a local derby.

Definitely not alone. I'd like them to come up, we'll beat them twice and send them back down. Lovely stuff.

My smurf mates also agree they need 11 new players before they have anything resembling a premiership side.

Not to mention a new manager.

am i alone in wanting them promoted? theirs no better game than a local derby.

i want them all up derby days are great ad its 18 points free for us

my point exactly and the 5-1 was one of the best games ive ever seen. we dont manage to generate the atmosphere we used but derby day is absolutely quality (when we win)

• 1 month later...

all teh teams in this league are bottlers barring wolves. everytime blose dropped points none of the sodes around them would take advantage of it. sheff united could only draw 0-0 against 10 man forest while blose drew with plymouth. its been like taht all season. they are definately coming up

and i predict reading will win play offs

muhahahaha just spoke to a blues fan and he believes that the FA is secretly trying to get sheffield united promoted because of the tevez saga by giving them dubious refereeing decisions

TALK ABOUT CLUTCHING AT STRAWS

Sheffield united got a penalty today, but Preston had a penalty claim denied

Â