Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I would suggest these two reasons coexist. Very few things happen for ONE reason only. We don't have to choose either one OR the other.

ANTHONY! HOW DARE YOU!

your getting in the way of a good argument with your damned common sense, damn you from VT forever

I work at Fort Dunlop. Alex McLeish was here today to do an interview with the Post (who have just moved into the top floor). Unfortunately, I couldn't find him on my lunch break to give him some stick!

Got this from a smurf mate of mine earlier. I haven't seen him in a while and sent him a message saying I went to SHA v Charlton a few weeks back. I thought I'd post his response, just to amuse you

Glad you enjoyed one of the three "decent" performances by the Big Ek blue machine, to rank along the great games against Sheff Weds and Ipswich . At least something happened in that one. Usually, it's just holding out for a draw until the 93rd minute when Super Kev pops in the winner. I hope you take advantage of our once in a lifetime offers to see absolute scottish bollocks being served up and join the hardy band of 15,000 fans who havn't died of apathy or boredom and who largely just turn up to boo Ridgewell (deserved).

Anyway, I can't even have a go at the villa anymore with the world class owner and management you've got now (where's Doug when you need him?).

Rant over.

Got to love how miserable they all are.

• 1 month later...
Â