Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

muhahahaha just spoke to a blues fan and he believes that the FA is secretly trying to get sheffield united promoted because of the tevez saga by giving them dubious refereeing decisions

TALK ABOUT CLUTCHING AT STRAWS

Sheffield united got a penalty today, but Preston had a penalty claim denied

Ha ha! That is crazy funny! Actually, I happen to know about a puff of blue smoke being seen on a grassy knoll. It was their promotion ambitions going up in smoke!

As it happens, Preston were denied two penalties, not one.

Made me laugh as well, its the most crucial game they have had in ages they needed a win i was expecting to hear them singing their legendary keep right on song from the first whistle, the first song they sung was Shit on the villa? how pathetic lol

it was so funny watching the end of their game, when prestons winner went in :) then they booed of the team, well the few hundred who hadnt left early :crylaugh:

the only way it could have been better is if sky had shown brady and golds reactions to the goal and final whistle

This is the headline on the blues website

Alex McLeish has urged his Blues side to quickly get over the disappointment of missing out on promotion after defeat to Preston this evening.

Thats right. They've given up on promotion now. Try again next season yeah? :lol:

Well thats how i read it! :winkold:

sorry i have to mention this:

During the game. What happend in the lap of honnor ? I was angry and left at full time.

RESPONSE:

there was only a few hundred of us left so they let us climb over the barriers and stand around the edge of the pitch to clap the players, then the players went into the tunnel and everyone ran on the pitch

One fan discussing the fans who ran onto the pitch during the match to confront players:

i found the people running on the pitch was wicked, it was a good laugh

:clap::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Â