Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

You know, I've been thinking that I wouldn't mind seeing small heath in the FA Cup final if it denied Liverpool European football for next year.

Hmmm, I don't know. Bollocks to Liverpool. The last thing we want is our small time neighbours reaching a cup final, we'd never hear the end of it!

But then again, it could potential send Liverpool into financial meltdown if they miss out on europe?

It's a tough one 8)

You know, I've been thinking that I wouldn't mind seeing small heath in the FA Cup final if it denied Liverpool European football for next year.

You're a sick, sick man.............

Also

£40 million?

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also

£40 million?

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Blues admit that bragging about all their money was a mistake. :crylaugh:

Sir, you need to get your priorities straight.

Small Heath = small time

Its laughable that they made a mistake just about every football fan could have advised them against, it shows their lack of understanding for the game. It is also funny that they think everyone will simply forget what they said come the summer especially when they do articles like this which is effectively saying "we've got the money but we aren't going to tell people we've got it this time"

To be fair to them if they'd signed Pavlyuchenko for £10m and paid him 70k a week for four years that would have been £24m, £3m plus 20k for Gardner is another £7m and the same for Michel would have brought them to almost the £40m they quoted.

They've had Giles Barnes training with them for a few months and have been umming and ahhing about offering him a contract. West brom have nipped in and stolen him away. Good.

rubbish Trent! if he sorts his head and fitness out he'll be a top player, he was running games for Derby when he was 17!

Rubbish???

I think what you mean is that you don't agree, that doesn't make you right and me wrong you know.

As for him running games for Derby when he was 17, which division were they in at the time?

In case you aren't aware they were in the Championship and fighting against relegation to League One, that doesn't prove to me he is Premier League level.

He is now 21 and nothing he has done since he was 17 has convinced me he is good enough or has the right attitude to succeed in the Premier League while his injury record would suggest he will struggle for games at any level.

my mrs and daughter went to that game on some freebies given to me by a player(no longer there greeeenarrrmmeeeee) she said it was a bag of shite and got bit by some flea or tick or somethin seriously arm came up like a balloon :o

I went today. My mate had a spare ticket and I had nothing better to do so thought I might as well take up the offer of a free game of Premiership football and lift there and back.

It was absolutely awful. My mate insists they're not usually that bad, but the game I went to see last season when they beat Charlton 3-2 was infinitely more entertaining. SHA offered nothing, the best chances fell to Benitez who having now watched him in the flesh, can confirm that he's absolutely shit. Neat touches, can get into position but can't finish to save his life, had 2 one on ones today and failed to even come close to scoring either of them. Their fans were really getting pissed off with him and my mate confirmed that he's always that bad. He's also the most right footed player since Paul Merson. The only time he used his left foot was when he would have been through on goal but bafflingly cut back onto left foot to let rip with another awful shot. Steven Carr was probably their best player, did really well both defensively and going forward.

As for Spurs they offered nothing either. Without Lennon they didn't have any options other than lump it forward to Crouch, who did pretty well, but had little support. If they beat us next weekend I'll be very disappointed, though maybe they're a different prospect at home I don't know.

Oh and Ridgewell, well he was lucky it was only Bentley up against him, Lennon would have eaten him for breakfast at left back. Scored though, which is more you can say for anyone else on their team.

Just remembered how bad McFadden was too. Again their fans were really getting on his back but he can barely pass, he tries to run with the ball despite having no pace, dreadful set pieces too.

edit: And yes I have been thoroughly disinfected.

Â